viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

Dear Freddie.




"I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva"

-Q.

I don't know if you know about who I am talking about when I say "they call me Mister Fahrenheit".
You would probably start singing aloud the lyrics I have written above, and all along this post you will be humming it one time, and again, and again, and again...
Have you ever want to break free ? Or find somebody to love ?

Freddie Mercury wanted to. 
There is too many information about his life which you probably know as, for instance, that he is the Queen's singer or he died because of AIDS. But here are 5 things you probably do not know about him. 

  1. Although he was the king of the stages all around the world, he was so shy.
 Freddie on stage(Source: Its Brown Town Blog.)

  1. He loved cats. He had 10 cats at the same time. Besides, he composed a song dedicated to one of them called Mr.Bad Guy.
  2. He and his manager confirmed to the world that he had AIDS the day before he died.
  3. One of Queen's songs and which was composed by him, Another one bites the dust,  was not going to be realized but Michael Jackson convinced him to do it.
  4. He referreferred to Queen as "the bitchiest band on earth."
  5. He once dressed Princess Diana as a man and took her clubbing. Nobody recognized her.
Princess Diana (Source: Express)

He once said that he "won't be a rock star. He will be a legend". And he demonstrated it every time he was on the stage. 
I only have one more thing to say: Dear Freddie, who is now going to rock me now  ?





Queen Bohemian Rhapsody (Live Rock Montreal) Source: Youtube



Loreto Sesma Gotor.
Journalism.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario